Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Recent Projects

Now that my friend, Devon has received her surprise in the mail I can freely post some of my recent projects!




Yay for Baby Bibs! I think they turned out well. Devon and her husband, Cory, are waiting to find out if it's a boy or a girl so I tried to use colors that could work either way. Though, I admit, the teal and brown polka dot one is a bit girly for a boy, but honestly babies are meant to be cute and few things are cuter than polka dots!

So, after I finished the bibs a few days later I got inspired again:



Any idea what it is? Alright, I wont play games with you. It's a trash bag for your car! The velcro straps ensure you can adjust it to fit around the shifting gear and hang down to the side or around the back of a neck rest for the back or middle row of seats in your vehicle! The boning in the front makes it always stay open and easy to just toss something in. I love having something so colorful also be so functional! I do admit, though, to keep it cleaner longer I took a small plastic sack and put inside to use as a liner.



Here's another view. I sent my mother photos and now she wants me to make her one for her van--only she wants hers to be in garnet color to match the paint job! Haha! What can I say? That's my mom!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the bibs! Thank you!!!!

    What a great idea for a car trash sack thingy. I admit, I usually stuff my garbage into a cup holder and then clean it out when it's too full to stuff any more in... haha! I think Cory needs one of these more than I do!

    ReplyDelete